A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character chat

Go down 
+2
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

You all are close to becoming 3rd level. Keep at it!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 am

I'll be posting tomorrow after work. I'll try to get Laurie to post then too.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 am

(@ Jerry) Hi to you too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:20 am

*waves @ Squin*

I'm waiting for the rest of the group to post by tonight. If no response, I will move forward then.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Roger that. I can have a post up by later this afternoon
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Happy birthday Jerry! (Please don't kill us!)
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 pm

MeNotHolgar wrote:
Happy birthday Jerry! (Please don't kill us!)

agreed! (on both)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Thanks guys! Blessed to have you guys as friends, and to be able to enjoy this game together. Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 am

Happy belated birthday as well!

And I'm loving the quickened pace of the game :)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Ty ty!

And hey Andrew, thanks for anticipating any rolls that may be necessary - that really helps. I know you've all done that in the past - keep it up!

(btw i'm currently in a tabletop campaign here on campus [in Ann Arbor] also and somebody expressed potential interest. It looks like David/Jingran's been too busy, so maybe this other guy might join.)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 pm

I really hate laptops...I just had to retype my post because it wiped the entire thing after I was done because it detected pressure somewhere and rather than completing the post it deleted the entire thing right as I was going to submit it Sad Frustration!
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

I always ctrl+c my post prior to hitting submit. I've had it timeout on me and fail to save the post... I always take precautions now.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:58 am

Always a good plan....
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea, but usually it's not an issue. I just hit the side and it triggered the touch pad and then clicked wherever I had the mouse at the time (probably the back button). It's just frustrating Razz
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:48 am

I hear ya, it's happened to me before too. I wonder what it would look like for a company to place the touchpad above the keyboard? A simple reach would enable you to use it... Hmmm...

Group, I want to introduce you to Ben (yes, another Ben), who is registered here as kangaryu. I met him through InterVarsity fellowship here at the University of Michigan, and we played in a 3.5e campaign I led a couple years back - it actually was very similar to this current one (I'm toying with the idea of creating some kind of publishable material eventually).

He'll be joining our campaign! Ben, go ahead and post anywhere on the forums that you'd like, except the regular game thread - until I PM you about it. Thanks and welcome.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Does that mean we'll start getting lots of posts soon so we can get to a point where he can actually join us? *crosses fingers and is hopeful*
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

New Ben (Nen? Kanga? We'll figure something out to avoid confusion) - our party currently includes the following:

Half Elf Druid
Centaur Ranger (?)
Drow Ninja
Blackscale Fighter
Halfling Barbarian

As you can see we're a little bit weak on the whole healing/spell front. If I had a wish list I'd say either Cleric or some sort of pure caster (sorcerer/wizard/similar). Of course, I'd still say go with what you want, but we're pretty stacked on the pure combat types.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:39 am

Heh..... way to be an opportunist Alex :-P Let him play what he wants to play.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:09 pm

MeNotHolgar wrote:
Of course, I'd still say go with what you want, but we're pretty stacked on the pure combat types.

Haha, I did. I just summarized what we have already. Also - he asked in the introductions thread and said he had a bunch of ideas. Despite that, I won't deny the opportunist part... I would have done it anyway. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
kangaryu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)
Offense: Init +0; +2 melee 1d4/+5 ranged 1d10
Defense: AC 13; Touch 13; Flat-Footed 10

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:44 pm

heys

i suppose i should introduce myself again. I'm Ben, an undergrad here in AA. kanga is fine though to avoid confusion Razz

cleric is prob my favorite class in the game, and boomer can probably tell you that i'm obsessed with casters, though saying some kind of full spellcaster doesn't narrow down my options much Razz

hrm, is the druid more of a blasty type, buffer type, or summoner type? or should i wait till i'm actually in the game to find out. depending on that i'd prob go a support type with a small amount of aoe blasting, which seems to be something your a bit short on?
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 pm

MeNotHolgar wrote:
Centaur Ranger (?)
My original plan was to progress along the centaur growth chart before switching to the bard class. Partly because I've never played bard before. However, the current centaur growth chart does make Squin (my centaur character) look like a weak ranger.

If you have a preference, any hint of a preference, just play it. If you absolutely don't, then perhaps our party make-up can help you decide.

EDIT:
The druid I am not too sure right now. In game time the druid joined us recently. The druid can do some healing, and has some support spells. However, I am unsure which path the druid is going down.

We could always use a primary healer, especially since our last one died. As mentioned previously (by others), we do not have a primary spellcaster at this time.

We try to tailor our tactics to our strengths, and Jerry has been good at allowing us to explore other methods to overcome our shortcomings. (i.e., currently many of us have been able to acquire healing potions back in town). So if you want to go with something you like, go right ahead, we have a need. If you want to try something new, go right ahead too, it'll be fun. Besides, the whole point is to have fun, so play something you'll have fun and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:13 pm

If you abolutely love playing clerics, I'd recommend playing one. As Alex stated, we are down really any spellcasting ability whatsoever, and Druids can heal some, but are more focused on other spells like shapeshifting. Plus, it's always easier to get more into the type of character you like playing.

Apart from that, Good to meet you, I'm Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm Ben1. If I'm not mistaken you're the 3rd Ben to join us which I find entertaining because I've never met another Ben outside of this forum that I can remember. As to character, you can never have too many healers. I mean, who needs damage, you can all sit around in a big circle and heal eachother and never die :D
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm somewhat against sitting around in a big circle healing each other. I feel like we'd all have to play hippies if we wanted to do that. I'll pass thanks!
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 pm

hmmm, new campaign idea! peace love and happiness! no more killing millions of kobolds!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character chat
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next