A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character chat

Go down 
+2
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Didn't I hear something about a DM post on 11/9??? I feel lied to :D
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 pm

and abandoned? I think we should all receive a level because we were neglected.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Sorry folks. I did lie. Ugh. Thought I would have time but this week has been brutal.

Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Twisted Evil So about that level? king
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:17 am

No level for you! Just kidding - this adventure will be more than adequate for the next level up.

Sorry, but I'm back under the radar, guys. I don't know when I'll be able to re-surface. Behind on a couple school projects. By the way, to help me plan accordingly...

Can you guys tell me which type(s) of visual aid you liked? (out of the different varieties we had.) i.e. do you like the clean grid system, or the hand-drawn style, etc.?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 am

I'm more of a grid guy myself. Though, either way I think a visual aid is quite helpful. So really whichever is easier for you.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:31 am

At this time I can't recall liking one more than the other. Actually, I don't really remember either clearly, so whatever is easier for you.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Agreed, the grid is helpful for spacing, but I don't need it clean, if you put drawings on it to outline objects we can interact with it makes our movements and actions more realistic imo.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Alterith wrote:
Agreed, the grid is helpful for spacing, but I don't need it clean, if you put drawings on it to outline objects we can interact with it makes our movements and actions more realistic imo.

agreed. This is what I was thinking, but obviously wasn't clear.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:47 pm

while pictures on the background to help define the world is helpful, I honestly prefer whatever is easiest for you and will help post speeds. It's a lot harder to pay attention to, and get into a game that is super slow, so i'm more than willing to sacrifice elaborate gridmaps for simple ones if it means faster post times.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:57 pm

RaSa wrote:
while pictures on the background to help define the world is helpful, I honestly prefer whatever is easiest for you and will help post speeds. It's a lot harder to pay attention to, and get into a game that is super slow, so i'm more than willing to sacrifice elaborate gridmaps for simple ones if it means faster post times.

/signed.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Noted. Good to know, group. I am currently preparing the next post. Thanks for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:39 am

Haha ok wow, Alex, your set up with the spiked chain and AoOs set up a huge chain (pun intended) of dice rolling on my end! But it's all good - that's awesome. Plus, the good news is that the dice rolling/rules determinations took longer than updating the map, so I'm happy with that.

Skipped Andrew since he hasn't posted... Rasa, we need you! Or, they need you.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 am

Thanks for posting Ben! Bummer no one else has yet.

Hope you guys are enjoying the new grid types so far... it was fun for me to create the little details like the health bars and even now some of those status icons... if this goes well I'll be doing more and more of those too.

I'm trying to come up with a good way to monitor vision zones (as you can see in one of the previous grid maps where parts of it were grayed out a little). It seems plausible at this point only if I provide each of you with a map of your own (so I can show fog of war individually), but that's a little too much to keep track of. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 am

I'll be posting tomorrow at some point. Glad to hear that the maps aren't taking so long!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Why not do a colored line to match your character indicating our field of vision? Like a dashed orange line for me, and whatever for everyone else, Yes, they would overlap, but that's ok because we can see everything between our own colored lines.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:46 am

Yeah that's a good idea Ben, thanks.

Thanks for posting everybody, and sorry for the delay. I'll be posting later tonight (Mon 12/20). Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 pm

excited for it :)
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Boomerwang wrote:
Yeah that's a good idea Ben, thanks.

Thanks for posting everybody, and sorry for the delay. I'll be posting later tonight (Mon 12/20). Happy Holidays!

ummmmmmm woops?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:08 am

Yup. Woops. Rolling my dice and working on it now. :)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 am

No dice rolling...bad dice :D
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Haha.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I don't remember if I mentioned before (maybe just to some of you), but I will be out of touch Dec 26th to Jan 6th (so tomorrow Sunday until two Fridays later). Sorry for the short notice!

Hopefully we can get one more round out of today. :)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Back guys! Hope you all had a happy New Year!

I've started working on my next post. Will have that out tonight. Fo shizzles. :)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 am

Welcome back, hope you had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Thanks! Looking at the forum now, and revving up my map file for updating. *transmission ending, readying weapon systems, vrrrrrrr vrrrrrrr*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character chat
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next