A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character chat

Go down 
+2
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Just for quick reference, roughly how long has it been since Squin was deafened?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Squin has about 25 minutes left for being deafened.

Thanks for suggesting the ideas and for cooperating guys, I appreciate it.

Just a heads up, we will hopefully have Kanga join us soon (proper)!

In other news, I ask for your patience, understanding, and thoughts and prayers for my workplace - my company got hit very hard in the last few weeks and they can no longer support payroll. We've been excused without pay for two days now, and probably it will continue tomorrow. I've contacted my company to let them know I am planning to transition out, but I kept it open-ended for them to decide if they wanted to release me as early as tomorrow (which would be fine with me), or the standard 2 weeks, or longer. Basically, I want to make sure my moving on will be as smooth for the company as possible.

I don't know exactly what job/career I will want to pursue after this one, but I do plan on using the time I will have to really hone my computer drawing skills to the point that they are marketable. Whether I end up finding work for another company (hopefully art/graphics-related) or end up freelancing, or something else entirely, despite all the emotional ups and downs, I'm thankful for my family, friends such as you guys, and my supportive church community. Without you all, this would have been an incredibly difficult process to live through.

Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Snaphin

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:59 am

Hang in there. As much as we all love this adventure so far, I'm sure we all hope you figure out and find your next job / career soon. Hopefully without a major a move or something (unless you want one). On the hand, does this mean that you'll have more time? (I know job hunting is a full-time job, but uh, hopefully is a job that has a flexible schedule and doesn't require massive amounts of overtime). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Good luck man, it's a hard market right now, but you're in a good field to find something, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

I'm gonna fit in a post edge-wise tomorrow afternoon - I will be away from a computer this weekend, so I'll make up for Saturday's post by posting Sunday (later) evening. Just a heads up. Thanks for playing so far! I'm excited for progressing through the rest of this Chapter!!!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi guys,

I'll be posting later tonight. Thanks for bearing with me.

Meanwhile, enjoy my latest creative work: Rasa
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Incredible...can't wait to see what Bloodlust looks like Wink
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:27 pm

slightly off topic - is anyone around EL this weekend? I'll probably be coming back sometime Saturday if anyone is around/free.

Also - nice "Rasa"! Will you be doing the rest of us? I checked out the other stuff on your page and it all looks pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Dan and Holly are busy Saturday and Sunday but will be baby sitting Myra while we see a movie on Monday. I'm out of town tomorrow but am free in the evening (but not at our house as Alison's parents are here and she doesn't want us all here with them staying) so I can go if there is someone that can host. Otherwise I'll be free all day Monday. Craig is stopping by sometime Monday afternoon and staying for the afternoon/evening... Other than that, if there is nowhere else we can hang out I might be able to talk Alison into letting us play here...but don't count on it.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:41 pm

cool, give me a call when you get back tomorrow. I'm sure I can host if no one else is available.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:36 am

Cool, have fun guys.

Thanks, yeah I do plan on illustrating the whole group, ideally first individually, then together. :)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey guys, hope you had a great Memorial Day holiday!

Quick update: On Sunday I had a small cookout in front of my apartment - during the heavy rain, a couple of us held umbrellas over the grill while a third guy prepared the burgers. Good times. Then Monday a few friends and I went to Detroit to just look around, see a few sights (Guardian Building, Wayne State University, Greektown).

Enjoy this newest illustration!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Very cool...except he should have a chain, not a staff Wink
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi group, didn't mean for there to be a delay from Wednesday, I held off then to wait for more player posts, and there's enough now to move on. Will post later tonight.

Alterith wrote:
Very cool...except he should have a chain, not a staff Wink

D'oh! Knew something was amiss.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:43 pm

ie my lazy arse to post? :-P

And RaSa looks flippin sweet. Thanks buddy :) Speaking of RaSa, do you ever know what happened to the RaSa Signature I used to have uploaded to this site? or maybe it was one of our old sites.....
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am

Before everyone starts posting about "Dumb elf who never does anything (ie posts)", I sent Jerry a message asking for details on the trap and am awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:50 am

Haha, I was just going to wait for you to do something as it wouldn't really make sense any other way. Unless I was really impatient...
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Hey guys, thanks for waiting. For some reason I'm not getting PM notifications, so my bad for not noticing sooner Andrew. And unfortunately no, I'm not sure what happened to your sig bar. Have you tried uploading it again? If it won't let you, lemme know and I'll look into it. :)

Andrew, my response PM should address your questions, and hopefully allow you guys to carry on. I'll look into the context of your posts to determine if it's suitable for me to reply tonight. If so, I will, if not, I'll wait until the majority of the group has posted, then move us on!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Roger That.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Incredible! I'm just starting to sketch out a concept of Alterith and I'm realizing just how complex he (and the rest of your characters) really are! Artistically speaking, it's fabulous!

Reason is, like in one picture you have to capture all of his aspects - I picture a buff halfling but dressed in civil clothing, a "gentle giant" demeanor yet he has to look uncertain of himself. I picture him lookinglike he's about to cry, because of all the suffering he's gone through with his Bloodlust personality, so the picture would look like he's on the verge of giving up, yet deep down there's this monstrous strength and yeah... it's amazing how complex it's getting and I love this artistic challenge.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 pm

I'll post tomorrow. Just got back into town. It has been a long week and it is only Tuesday... sigh.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 am

K np Alex.

Alterith wrote:
Alterith looks across the pit at the dracen [...] "So is it going to close again?"

The pit trap shows no sign of closing again.

Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:08 pm

How high is the ceiling over the pit area?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:10 am

About 20'. Same as elsewhere too.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 am

Going back to trying just hand-drawing maps for us. It's actually faster than setting up the maps as before (though I thought it wouldn't be at first, weird).

Anyway, the "foggy dark red shroud" atop the ledge in the hollow where the monsters are is Fog of War. Open to better ideas as to how to represent that! Also, I will get a grid system working with this new way of doing things pretty soon, also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character chat
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next