A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character chat

Go down 
+2
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 pm

I was thinking more like the million medic march in starcraft Wink
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 am

Funny. Though, the kobolds are in fact just filler until the bigger monsters start coming in. I see them as like bees - alone they do almost nothing. But a "swarm" of them are certainly dangerous and can be life-threatening. Once we get to higher levels, then I'll release the rhino and komodo dragon equivalents I have planned. And of course, my trademark... non-meat opponents. ... Meheheh.
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 am

noooooooooo! don't make me relive the nightmare plants!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Oh yeah, hey Ben, does "2-handed strike" mean Alterith is simply using 2 hands to wield the weapon? Then the damage is just base weapon dice + 1.5x Str bonus. You gain the 1.5x Str bonus, but not an extra die.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 am

Hrmm...I thought power attack said that it was x2 damage w/2 handed weapon or 1 handed weapon wielded 2 handed. I may have read it wrong, that's just what was written on my character sheet Razz

Yeah, I did...just went to looked it up...I wrote it right on my character sheet, but then reading it the other day I didn't get it...if I take a bonus then it dbls the damage of the bonus, doesn't mean x2 all the time...ok, so just ignore the extra dmg die then Razz
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Haha gotcha. Np!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Just a heads up, in an earlier post, i made it clear that i put my handcrossbow and shortsword away so I could use my spiked gauntlets. I don't mind that you used the shortsword for the AOO, but i'm using the spiked gauntlets as my primary weapon from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 am

I plan on posting in a few hours when I get back home.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

RaSa wrote:
Just a heads up, in an earlier post, i made it clear that i put my handcrossbow and shortsword away so I could use my spiked gauntlets. I don't mind that you used the shortsword for the AOO, but i'm using the spiked gauntlets as my primary weapon from here on out.

Thanks for the heads up, I do appreciate that. My bad for the error. To prevent this in the future, please indicate what weapon is being used when the actual die is being rolled so I don't have to go back and leaf through previous pages. This was requested previously, but we're all only human I guess. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Snaphin wrote:
I plan on posting in a few hours when I get back home.

Ok thanks. Just fyi I'm going to try starting to post more minor posts to help things along, so don't be alarmed if it looks like I already posted the main post for today.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey sorry group, I went to bed early last night. Will post soon.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Hey group, just to stay committed to keeping you all more updated than I have in the past:

I might be able to put in a post between 5-7pm today Fri, otherwise it'll be way later tonight (around midnight, I'm assuming).

Thanks group!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Bah...if you can get on long enough to tell us you're not gonna post till later, you are on long enough to post Razz
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 am

Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 am

Hey group, hope you all had a good weekend! Got to go to my first Pistons game yesterday, it was more fun than I anticipated (even though the team isn't doing very well at all these days). Oh well.

Just a courtesy notification that I will be posting tonight to make up for Saturday (was waiting, but looks like Ben posted and was the only one so far). Despite that, I will still be posting, so anybody who hasn't caught up by then will be classified as "meat shields". Razz
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:38 pm

WOW I did not realize entangle has a 40' radius, that is crazy!
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Boomerwang wrote:
WOW I did not realize entangle has a 40' radius, that is crazy!

I know. When I looked it up to help Laurie out I was amazed. Of course, it makes it un-passable for us also...
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:23 pm

come on, give it a shot...
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 am

well, Jerry is right. lets give it a shot. *RaSa prepares his handcrossbow*
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Heh...we have a whole arsenal of crossbows so kindly left to us :D
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Dang it. I did not factor that into consideration.

THEY ALL SPONTANEOUSLY RUST!

/jk

(right now I'm not sure if I'll be able to post before Saturday. I'll try, but it's looking like Saturday.)
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Great! That will give me plenty of time to come up with another reason why i didn't have time to post. I'll do my best to post by then :)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 am

Nah, that's where you say they conveniently only had enough bolts for the 2 rounds they were able to get off Razz
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:10 am

what is the / at L5?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 am

I'm pretty sure it's the torch you threw into the room when we first busted in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character chat
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next