A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character chat

Go down 
+2
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi all, due to the low # of responses tonight I'm going to hold off posting until more ppl respond. Here's your chance, people!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 am

Forgot initiative roll. Added it here below.
Init: 17 + 4 = 21
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Drawing of Alterith.

Enjoy!

(Zadok, I'm going to post your initiative in the game thread - in the future, you can just post it in the game thread directly, that would help me most. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Very nice Jerry
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Happy belated 4th, everyone!

Thanks Ben. :) It was a fun exercise trying to figure out Alterith's look.

Sorry for the delay in posting, I'll be able to post later tomorrow (Sat) night.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Bueller? Bueller?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 pm

RaSa wrote:
Bueller? Bueller?

+1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Haha, called out. Aw man, sorry guys. Busy times. I'll try again to post again soon.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 am

Before I post again, Alex, what signal are you referring to that Krytox is waiting for?

If it's something related with the movements of the group, can whoever is giving whatever signal go ahead and do that before I post?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 am

Just waiting for Alterith to either signal a start to the attack or to just start attacking himself. Either way it doesn't really matter. The latter is probably more his style... haha.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 pm

FYI - Ben's initiative is higher than mine... so his attack would then trigger my attack. No new posts required!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:17 pm

I have no ranged weapon as I don't think a halfling, even one w/my str can effectively wield a composite longbow effectively. If I can than I take squins and lead the attack (see post), but I doubt it, therefor I am leading the way into the cavern (as posted) and engaging any enemies found on the ground. If there are no enemies on the ground then I'm waiting behind a stalactite for the others to shoot as there is nothing else I can do.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:52 am

I'm going to be in grand haven all week returning to ann arbor on Thursday evening. Since it is a pain in the arse to post from my cell phone, I won't be doing so until then. Though with the current rate of things I don't think I will be missing too much.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 am

Thanks for the update, everyone.

Yes, I am sorry for my recent inability to post, but unfortunately my dry spell is going to continue at least for the next several days due to work.

I'm going on a hiatus at least until Andrew returns, then I'll re-assess my workload status then and update all of you.

Sorry if any of you felt like you were led around only to be told that a post won't be coming soon. There really is a lot on my plate, and while I realize we can always be more efficient with our time management, I will say these days I've already been doing pretty ok at that. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm back! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome back Andrew!

Hey guys, things have really been picking up for me recently, and I don't know or think it's going away anytime soon. If you don't know already, I'm part of a 3-man startup that will be providing professional networking services for high school students via an online platform. Tremendous opportunity to blend my passions for art, design, and people.

The good news (personally) is that this gives me a direction for my abilities at this time in life. The bad news for all of us is that because my time won't be freeing up soon, rather than make all of us bite our nails and chew our lips (and even risk becoming disgruntled), I'm going to put this game on hiatus.

I'm not canceling the game, in the technical sense, because we always have the option of going back to resuming this (if a. all of you are still available in the [unknown] future, and b. willing).

However, when another opportunity to roleplay online together comes about, we will have the option of canceling this game and starting with someone else's fresh storyline (if anyone wants to DM).

Anyways, I felt this would be a good decision to make, rather than drag everybody along and risk causing further disappointment with delayed posting. Now, if any of you guys are finding yourselves super-busy, be released/feel free to go pursue those things. :)

Eventually (we're talking months from now), if I become a bit more available, I may entertain the idea of fleshing out the Novemterra world in earnest. It's something that's been on my mind for many years now, but just something I've never really sat down and gotten to. Again, if any of you have that creative side you'd like to exercise, when that time comes (again, months from now - or maybe it'll never happen, since life is unpredictable), I'll let you know here, and you'd be more than welcome to join me.

For the time being, I'm closing the game thread (but leaving all other threads open). This was tough to do, but even if just for me, some kind of closure is necessary. Thanks and Happy Friday!
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:18 pm

If it goes on hiatus, when you resume you may want to send an email as well because I may stop checking regularly.

Good luck with your new endeavor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character chat
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9