A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character chat

Go down 
+2
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty
PostSubject: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:10 am

Use this thread for out of character chat. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 pm

le'sigh... this chapter is starting slow. where is everyone?! Krytox is gonna eat your babies!
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm going to be gone until the 23 of July teaching English in China. Jerry, you may take control of Squin in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 am

Thanks for letting us know, Zadok!

Hey guys, sorry for my part in this hiatus. Part of it was schedule-based, but part of it was also waiting for our group to respond. Seems like we all have stuff on our plate (since we've all been more or less on time, with me actually being the worst at times). So if you guys don't mind going at this easier pace, I don't mind either. Only, let me know if you find it troublesome! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 pm

really sorry for long delay - no updates in a while. things have been busy. no idea when i can post next. thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 am

I'm back. Just whenever you're ready Jerry. Hopefully you can get things straightened out soon, or at least less busy.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks Zadok. Sorry again for such a long delay. I really haven't had time. Sucks.

Just so you guys can prepare accordingly, I plan on posting next Wednesday, August 11th. We'll resume the game then. From now till then, please skim over previous posts to recap.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:23 pm

So I should probably post or something instead of slacking off hardcore like i have been :)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:11 pm

That would be great dude!
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:50 pm

i will post tomorrow and hopefully get laurie to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 am

Cool! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 am

re: Post #4-4

Thanks for posting, everyone. Just waiting for you guys to make a decision before continuing.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 pm

I vote that we get the centaur some padded horseshoes or something for his feet.... he'll be quieter that way :-P
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Haha padded horseshoes. Let's just duct tape pillows to his feet!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:27 pm

/Signed/

Duct tape fixes anything and everything. I don't care how bad the problem.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:08 am

The pillows must meet a minimum thickness and size/area requirement. A practical, usable scissor or knife must be given to the centaur too (for emergencies). Oh, and the centaur is NOT paying for the supplies.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 am

Haha.

Group, thanks for those who posted. I guess because of our busy schedules (only half of us have posted since a week or so) this adventure is still going sorta slow, but thanks to those of you who are toughing it out. Even though the group hasn't all posted, I'm ready to keep going, so even though I'm happy to wait for most of the group, I think it's been long enough. People will catch up, I'm sure.

Trying out a new thing using spoiler tags. I think it'll make things easier than using the PM system (honor system, anybody?). :)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Sorry, I completely stopped checking the forum after it stayed quiet for so long. Luckily Alex kicked me back into paying attention. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up Razz
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:17 pm

No probs, good to know!!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:19 pm

re: DM Post #4-6

Group,

Alterith just lit a torch. Therefore, any of you without darkvision can now see the room (and read all the darkvision spoiler tags in the post).

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Hey y'all,

I'll wait until tomorrow for the rest of you to post before I move on. Those of you who posted, thanks for waiting. (Not trying to pressure anybody - if you're busy, you're busy - 'sall good)

Everybody, welcome back David! David, we're just going to do a time flux for you - your character has always been a member of the group, and was there to see Mystia's unfortunate demise. Group, David's character has always been with you guys, so she's just there with you now, in the dark tunnel.

Hope this makes sense. I'm sure there'll be questions. Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:04 am

So that means in the past when we thought we had only one [sammich?] maker we really had two? Thus now it will take twice as long to get the [sammiches?].

Sorry, unsure of whatever term was used previously.

Anyways, I have a retreat this weekend, Friday to Sunday. So I will not be active between then. Sadly I don't think I'll miss much Sad , but I hope I do miss quite a bit bounce . Seems everyone is so busy nowadays. (Yes, I am busy too).
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 am

I'm still on the road (Nebraska currently) - which will be a common theme for me until December - but as long as I have internet I'll be checking the site. I won't be able to use real dice for rolls, but that's a small price to pay to be able to continue to post. Keep the posts coming!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm finally able to access the site at work and nobody has been posting Sad
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:24 am

Not sure what's going on with those of us who haven't been posting, but I'm waiting on the group to make a decision. Go somewhere, do something with some of the stuff in this room, something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character chat
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next