A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character chat

Go down 
+2
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

ah, ok, makes sense then, thx
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:19 pm

re: 2 bolts - haha nice.

Yeah, that's exactly right.

Slowly but surely will be updating some of the graphics. :)
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:52 pm

I will be posting later this evening.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 am

Dunno where the rest of the group went, but I think a two-day grace period is nice enough. :)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 am

Hey Kanga, almost ready to add you. :)
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Laurie and I will try to post tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 am

I will be posting tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi group, will post tonight. Thanks to those of you who posted - if you haven't yet posted for Wednesday (yesterday), do so soon!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am

Whoops, sorry guys, didn't get a chance to. I'll try to get to it today. =O
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:57 pm

uh huh...empty promises, empty promises...if it isn't done by tomorrow I'm gonna sit you down in front of the computer and make you write it while we all wait Wink
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Alterith wrote:
uh huh...empty promises, empty promises...if it isn't done by tomorrow I'm gonna sit you down in front of the computer and make you write it while we all wait Wink

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Hehe.

Busy week (again, I guess). I'll have some time to post tonight so look forward to it then! (if you haven't posted for Wed yet, you have... 12 hours Razz).
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 am

Hey Jerry, rather than wasting the next 3 weeks waiting for this spell to end can we fast forward to the spell ending so we can actually make meaningful posts? Nobody is able to do anything about the weakness or anything so add up the dmg we take, make our saving throws and let's move the story along. If you have something else planned in the meantime please just move to that point. So far we've made 2 weeks of pretty much pointless posts.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 am

Ok, I will fast forward.

For future reference, fast forwarding is something that has to be specified by you guys - it is not something I will ever assume you guys want (because I'm not going to "skip" people's potential actions and I'm not going to suggest that people search secret passages, etc., stuff either - know what I mean?). Just fyi.

P.S. Didn't get much sleep last night so let me know if I'm not making much sense and I'll be happy to explain. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 am

Yeah, I get that and I understand giving us a post after the action stops, but if everyone posts an idle action saying "waiting for spell to end" I feel like we can jump forward to that point since our "action" is "waiting for spell to end" w/flavor text to make it less boring. Doing action by action w/nobody doing anything seems a little redundant, that's all. I just didn't see anyone doing anything other than waiting for spell to end, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 pm

So I forgot if decimals (halves) are rounded up or down. My first guess is down, but am not certain.

Basically the hooves do 1d4 + 1.5*strength bonus. If my strength bonus is 3, that would equal 1d4 + 4.5. So I would round that to 1d4 + 4?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes, in this case round down. 1d4+4.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Gotcha. Thanks for the confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Ok, point taken. Yeah, that does make sense. Cool.

So this dire weasel placement is hilarious to me not just because you guys took it the way you did, but also because I was "supposed" to "activate" it sooner. The funny thing is I forgot about it during all the stuff earlier, and then during this idle time it reminded me that it's still around, haha. Sorry but I just find that hilarious. x)
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 am

Laurie and I will post tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 pm

does the giant panther eat dire weasels by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Alterith wrote:
does the giant panther eat dire weasels by any chance?
oooh. Good question. bounce (I hope yes, I hope yes, I hope yes)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:18 pm

I feel lied to...I don't see any posts Alex/Laurie. Unless your eerie silence indicates some dire fate has befallen your characters. *Alterith grabs his axe and cuts Krytox in half, watching the doppleganger disolve into it's natural...wait, no, that's just blood...awe crap*
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 pm

haha, you got me. I was planning on posting, then forgot. then there was the national championship game. then I forgot. I will be remembering in about 5 minutes though, and I'll make Laurie remember when she gets home from a board meeting!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 am

No put him back together! Bring him baaaaack! *DM hands you needle and thread to stitch Krytox back together* Lizardman flesh golem... ew?

Thanks all. I will be posting zis afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character chat   OOC - Out Of Character chat - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character chat
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next