A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character

Go down 
+6
safirgar
Snaphin
MeNotHolgar
RaSa
Alterith
Boomerwang
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

OOC - Out Of Character Empty
PostSubject: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Congratulations, we've finally made it! =)

Check the Forum Contents thread for important details.

I wanna emphasize usage of the Character Record threads (see Forum Contents) for our convenience and efficiency. It really helps me if you guys post records, so I have less work to do. Muchos gracias folks!

Last edited by Boomerwang on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:36 pm

so yeah, transfer over your final post so we can get to mashing the nasties :D
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:03 am

uhhh oh
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:27 am

Hehe nice! Yeah, Dan said he needs tomorrow to get totally ready, so by tomorrow night we should be all done moving over and I'll shut down the other site (with a note on the new location). Hooray!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:50 am

so what you're saying is i should withdrawl all my money from the bank and buy stuff now? :)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:12 pm

Woohoo YES! Because the items won't carry over (they will remain a relic of the old forums).
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Sad times...... so i should buy something and use it in my next action. Gotcha
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi folks, keep in mind we are still at setBB! Note that I've posted there recently so please continue to post. It will be apparent when we have official moved (i.e. no more old forum access), and I'll port over references so that hopefully we stay on track.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Hey guys! look! Jerry only has 97 HP! we could take him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:56 pm

yeah... but how many attacks does he have? damage reduction?

get those two answers for starters... i don't even want to know the spells. plus, and i'm just guessing here, but i don't think that our entire party has a combined hit point total of 97...

11 (me) + 14 (ben) + 6 (andrew) + 8 (gary) + ~8 (zadok) + ~6 (panda) + ~5 (dan) + ~6 (jack) = ~64 total.

let's look at his char sheet and see if he's got any weaknesses!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:14 pm

ha! no damage reduction! and all he's got is magic missile. and his BAB is +1/+3(ranged) so all we gotta do is wait a level or 2 and then gang up on him :)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:32 am

Too bad it's a magic NUCLEAR missile.

And little do you know, but I have MDC. Yes, in the D&D world. =)
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:30 am

Sorry, but we're moving to a new apartment. Coupled with Chinese New Year and all the things associated with it (one of the biggest holidays here), I may not have much time these coming weeks. I should be able to continue to post, just maybe not regularly.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:57 am

Bah, we can take him anyway...for I have a secret weapon. An mdc railgun that does 10d6x1000 dmg...oh yeah, its great, it says so right on my character sheet :D Not to mention I am a god in disguise Wink
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:09 pm

SDF!!!!!!!!

<3 robotech MDC weapons in an SDC universe.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:10 pm

hehe, don't forget giga-damage...yeah, I'm gonna make my railgun a giga-dmg weapon, right out of rifter 9 1/2 :D ftw
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:12 pm

hahaha, i loved rifts. probably my favorite rpg system, along with d&d.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:15 pm

Yeah, I wanted to run a rifts game online, but I just don't see how I could make it work, unless I changed the structure a bit and made it declare your actions in reverse initiative order, and you get messed up if you fail to react, like my init 10, yours 17 I post action 1:Attack with pulse rifle, 2:Attack with pulse rifle, 3+4 reserve for dodge. Then you would post Action 1:Dodge, 2:Dodge, 3:attack with vibro blade, 4:attack with vibro blade...then I wasted 2 actions as they were dodges when I only needed to parry. Something like that, and you would just have a list of rolls for all abilities...otehrwise it would be too back and forth and it would require about 30 posts to resolve a single round of combat Razz
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:26 pm

yeah, i hadn't really thought of that aspect of it... that's too bad. *sigh*

EDIT: Jerry - purchased B.F.G., Hard Skin, and Omnislash (and only had 248 left... not enough for anything).
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Ok cool.

To everyone who purchased items, they will expire when:

Used, OR

Chapter 1 ends.

Chapter 1 is ending in 2 encounters' worth of time.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:35 am

lol, and here I thought we could only use them on the old forum...or are we still playing over there...I'm confused Razz
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:01 pm

he just said we could use them until the end of chapter 1..... did you not understand?
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:00 pm

I got that, but are we finishing chapter one on the other forum? Because before he said that they wouldn't carry over. That's all I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Alterith wrote:
RaSa wrote:
Alterith wrote:
Boomerwang wrote:
[items] will expire when Used, OR Chapter 1 ends.
lol, and here I thought we could only use them on the old forum...or are we still playing over there...I'm confused Razz
he just said we could use them until the end of chapter 1..... did you not understand?
I got that, but are we finishing chapter one on the other forum? Because before he said that they wouldn't carry over. That's all I'm asking.

Ben is right - originally my intention was that they wouldn't carry over. However, that was also when I wanted to finish Chapter 1 on the old SetBB forums. Trevor transfered all of his material to the new site and was wondering if he could just use the new site (i.e. "can we let them know what the new site URL is"). I didn't want to have divided forums, so I moved over too.

Since that sort of messed up the original plan, I changed the procedure to the one outlined above and then forgot to tell everybody I had updated my plan by moving earlier.

Maybe by coincidence, Andrew just happened to follow the new procedure without questioning the old one, but that ended up correct.

Sorry for the confusion! And yes, we are finishing Chapter 1 here in the new forums.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Hrmm...ok, I guess I'll go buy another weight earing then just for kicks Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next