A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character

Go down 
+3
MeNotHolgar
RaSa
Boomerwang
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

OOC - Out Of Character Empty
PostSubject: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Thanks for waiting, guys. Here's to a successful Chapter 3!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 pm

w00t! thanks a lot man!
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm

hooray! I'll be posting tonight.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 am

RaSa wrote:
Rasa throws back the rest of his mug, slams it down with a grin on his face, and then walks off towards the door. He even makes a point to stop off where the pathetic humans are playing darts to show them up once, as he puts the dart he picked up right between the two of theirs. (Ranged attack 15 + 4 = 19) At this point, he was headed straight home.

Aren't we staying at the Inn above the tavern in which we are currently eating/drinking? Not trying to be (too) nit-picky... just want to make sure I understand the current situation correctly.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:47 am

Humm... you know, that is a good question. I didn't really have it clear in my head, to be honest. We could just say for consistency's sake that you guys are housed somewhere else. That, or Rasa has chosen another inn, and (any of) you could be housed here at the Red Dragoon.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:51 pm

RaSa Wouldn't want to stay in the same room as krytox or Alterith. They both snore loudly. and Squin talks in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:06 pm

My computer crashed ... I'm going have to use another computer to get online (whether public or borrow someone else's). Thus I may not be online consistently until I get my computer fixed.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I really like how in this Chapter there's already some dialogue between you guys. Fantastic! I hope it continues. Have a great weekend, whether with family, friends, work, or whatever your endeavors are.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm confused...I thought we were still by Somi-Seawell...my hideout was a week away. Are we going all the way back there or are we staying by seawell or did we go back to siegard? I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:30 am

You guys are staying at Seawell, so yes, the hideout would be about a week away back near Sesolston. Siegard is the kingdom's capital, and yet a third city.

I'm going to post assuming that the group is not to going back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:01 am

sounds good captain. we're going to the "meeting point" which has a place to store our stuff with the [!] that krytox has to guard it. Or i should say their stuff, as i am not parting with anything i haven't already.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 pm

I thought something seemed weird, but I guess I wasn't sure exactly where the hideout was... in any case, just read my previous post as if I'm leaving the stuff in our current base of operations. It's all flavor text anyway. Basically I won't be bringing the greataxe (do I really need that many weapons?) and the dog, along with any spoils we were planning on bringing back to Alterith's hideout at some point.

Additionally - I'm currently in Kansas and will be until this coming Friday. I should still be able to check the forums frequently, but if I end up MIA for a few days, this is why.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Boomerwang wrote:
Any money you try to pay the innkeepers is returned to your rooms.

Good, cuz i didn't give them any.

Boomerwang wrote:
Designate one group member to make the primary check. You can either use Search or Knowledge (nature). The rest of you also make Search checks - your successes will give a bonus to the primary searcher. We'll go from there.

I'll use search. unless someone has a sick knowledge nature check, my search is pretty high. something like +10. everyone else roll me a bonus to my search check (which i will make in a few days)
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:08 pm

I don't have the search skill... I'm assuming that means I get no modifiers? I guess I don't even know what the appropriate ability stat it would be modified by...

anyway:

Search:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Search = intelligence
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Hey all, thanks for your quick replies to the RPG, really appreciated.

Alex, sorry I neglected the last few weeks of Yahoo Pick'Em.

All, sorry i missed last week's RPG posts. My bad.

But good news! Last week my company assigned me to do logo design for them. Hooray! Thanks guys for your understanding and support. I guess that extra crunch time with Illustrator paid off. Hooray!

Just wanted to update you guys on that.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

so this means you'll be posting more? :D
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:00 pm

In theory!
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 am

congrats dude!
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 pm

anyone else going to post their roll?
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:19 am

I was going to wait for everyone else, but i guess screw it.

Search check: 11 + 10 + (bonus from anyone else)= 21+
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Sorry, my comp is dead. I'm spending some of my free time looking for a new laptop. Thus, irregular online activity.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 am

No prob Zadok, thanks for letting us know. Take your time with finding a new computer, and hope that goes well!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:42 am

Get a tablet...they failed utterly and therefor are really cheap on ebay right now :D
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Alterith wrote:
Get a tablet...they failed utterly and therefor are really cheap on ebay right now :D

Laughing I'll consider it, but unlikely at this time.

I also found out on friday that my grandfather died. In Chinese tradition, the oldest male is the important. My dad is the oldest son of my grandparents, and I'm the oldest son of my dad. Thus I have to go. Depending on the funeral I'll be gone either next week or the week after. Since it is around Christmas time, there is a lack of tickets available, meaning I may be gone for more than a week. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next