A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone

Go down 
+4
MeNotHolgar
RaSa
Alterith
Boomerwang
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue-9/8Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 Epiloque   Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:54 am

Mystia, seeing nobody move a muscle, boldly steps forward.

"Sir, as you know, I am but a simple fisherwoman. I am hesitant to participate in your military campaign, even if it results in the disposing of bandits. I am not one to purge evil by facing it head-on, but rather, my duties are to care for those who are otherwise incapable of doing so. It is true that this time I dropped my net and went to save this child, but..." Mystia trails off, the gears in her head turning quickly.

"...I would have not gone, save for the fact that magic was being used to guard the cave. I will satisfy myself with fishing, until Sedna would have me do otherwise. The sea is a cruel mistress."

"However," she continues, "I will ask that you refrain from taking our final answer until our friends recover from this 'burning plague'. The ones I have traveled with, seem to be kind-hearted. I assure you that they will not refuse you without very good reasons." Mystia, having finished, sits back down and looks around at her other companions.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/0Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 Epiloque   Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:09 pm

After some discussion, the group decides to aid the town with this 'burning plague.' Perhaps there will be more adventure and excitement to be had, and a little extra treasure couldn't hurt either. The group also figures that, being the strange ones in town, it also could help their reputation with the townsfolk. In terms of battle capability they reason that they don't have much to fear from, well, most of the citizens. But it is never a good idea to become a group of ill-repute in a populated area.

With some fond farewells (though a few, like Rasa, merely shrug or look on blankly), the fisherwoman Mystia departs out the door to return to her simple life of fishing. She looks forward to being called upon to answer to the wounds of injured militia that is sure to come in the future fate of beloved Sesolston.

The Traveler and Krytox glance at each other. "Do not worry," says the town official, "once your companions have recovered, we will also request their help in protecting the town. Unlike some of our fellow townsfolk, the Mayor does not look down upon you, but instead sees you for your willingness to contribute to society. Hopefully your help will benefit your reputation as surely as it benefits us as a whole.

"Please do take several days to rest and restore yourselves and your belongings." He pulls out two scrolls. "These are city grounds licenses that grants you permission to camp anywhere you would like within Sesolston's territory but outside the town proper. This way other officials and armies can know that you two aren't simply causing trouble for the local townsfolk."

Krytox and The Traveler leave the office building for some well-deserved R&R before the next new adventure begins.

Each member of the group (Krytox, Mystia, The Traveler, Alterith, Rasa, Skythar, Squin, Random) receives a city grounds license.
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net

Chapter 1: Don't Go Into Dark Places Alone
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5