A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Greatest College Sports Programs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Greatest College Sports Programs Left_bar_bleue16/33Greatest College Sports Programs Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

Greatest College Sports Programs Empty
PostSubject: Greatest College Sports Programs   Greatest College Sports Programs EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:29 pm

ok... this is really only for the stats freaks out there (which i'm probably the only one).

The results are talked about in the article but there are various links that show different breakdowns based on

interesting to look over and see which programs are 'dominating' recently and over the long haul. if you're curious, the scoring system is shown in the first link i had (repeated here)

ps - i'm not sure if those links are easy to see (could be because of the skin currently in use) but each of those items in that list are links to the rankings.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Greatest College Sports Programs Left_bar_bleue9/14Greatest College Sports Programs Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: Greatest College Sports Programs   Greatest College Sports Programs EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:53 pm

yeah, i didn't even know they were links until i read that they were links.....

and those be some interesting stats sir!
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Greatest College Sports Programs Left_bar_bleue12/18Greatest College Sports Programs Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: Greatest College Sports Programs   Greatest College Sports Programs EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:54 am

Interesting. Definitely the two biggest sports in college. However, depending on region certain other sports are widely popular as well. So Florida and Ohio State more dominate lately. With OJ Mayo and company, USC has a good chance to improve their basketball to go with their football. Teams that have seen better days seem to include Oklahoma and Michigan, though both those schools don't seem too far out from turning the corner. (Just a quick glance).
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
Greatest College Sports Programs Left_bar_bleue-9/8Greatest College Sports Programs Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

PostSubject: Re: Greatest College Sports Programs   Greatest College Sports Programs EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:02 pm

GO MICHIGAN lol;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest College Sports Programs   Greatest College Sports Programs Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest College Sports Programs
Page 1 of 1