A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

College Football Pick'em (2008)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
College Football Pick'em (2008) Left_bar_bleue16/33College Football Pick'em (2008) Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

College Football Pick'em (2008) Empty
PostSubject: College Football Pick'em (2008)   College Football Pick'em (2008) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:47 am

Some of you may have done this last year, but I'm posting again for anyone who did not receive my email.

Alex wrote:
If you have not yet joined the College Football Pick'em league and want to do so here is the info:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college
Group ID#: 22772
Password: football

you don't know what College Football Pick'em is, it is essentially a 'pick the winner' type format each week for college football games. it is free and a nice simple alternative to standard fantasy football. it doesn't take very long each week, so if you're busy, don't worry this won't eat up all your free time.

the first weekend is for picks is the weekend of August 30th, so if you are interested in joining get to it! the scoring system is set up so that your two lowest scores (one score each week) are not counted towards your overall total. This means that if you don't have any time to join before this weekend, don't worry, missing one week won't kill you and you'll still be in the competition.

it's likely that you'll know at least one other person who is in the group already (besides me of course), but i'll stop trying to convince you. hopefully you'll do it as it has been a lot of fun the previous years i've done this. if you have any questions or are not sure how to join, just shoot me an email and i can help you out or give a better explanation than in this email.

hope to see you in the league,
- Alex Hunt
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
College Football Pick'em (2008) Left_bar_bleue9/14College Football Pick'em (2008) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

College Football Pick'em (2008) Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football Pick'em (2008)   College Football Pick'em (2008) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:38 pm

be looking forward to signing up friday night :)
Back to top Go down

College Football Pick'em (2008)
Page 1 of 1