A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Post Whore Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/21Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Whore Thread   Post Whore Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:40 pm

eh, you have some time yet (minimum 9 months right?). Hopefully you'll be able to move up in the company and not need to travel as much by the time you have a kid. That's one thing that is very fortunate for us in that neither one of us has to travel any distance at all for our jobs. I mean, they are both 5 minutes away from home...though if we move like we want to next year, it'll be 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/14Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: Post Whore Thread   Post Whore Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Move? Move where?
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/21Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: Post Whore Thread   Post Whore Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:08 am

Looking to get a house over in East Lansing...not going far, but we want Myra in a better school district than we are in right now. We've been looking at a few houses over there that are really nice and within our price range. 1 we really want is like 45 seconds away from Alex's house, it's on Farwood, if you google it. It's a beautiful house and quite affordable. The problem is we won't be able to do much of anything unless we can move our house which is going to be the trick. Hopefully we can get it sold, but I have no idea how difficult that will be in this market. It's a decent house with nothing bad wrong with it which is more than I can say for a lot of comparable houses I've looked at, so we'll see. May also rent it if it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Post Whore Thread   Post Whore Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Cool! Let us know if any dates become clear (I understand it may not be for some time), but if I'm able to make it back I'd be happy to help with logistics!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Post Whore Thread   Post Whore Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:37 pm

And by logistics I mean manual labor.

And I'm not editing my previous post to clarify that because, after all, this is the post whore thread.
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/33Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: Post Whore Thread   Post Whore Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Boomerwang wrote:
And I'm not editing my previous post to clarify that because, after all, this is the post whore thread.

Haha. /signed
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Post Whore Thread   Post Whore Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Heh...we have to find a way to sell our current house as I said which I'm not quite as confident about as Alison is...but we'll see. We're keeping our hopes high and our options open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Whore Thread   Post Whore Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Whore Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2