A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Left_bar_bleue-9/8Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:34 am

hey everyone. This is the OOC thread, use as desired. Players are encouraged to post here for any lengthy OOC discussions, instead of cluttering the chapter thread. With that, I will leave the rest to you guys.
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Character
HP:
Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Left_bar_bleue-9/8Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:08 pm

Okay, I'm ready to start the adventure. not... TT_TT

email me your updated character sheets, and we can get started.

hikaritenchi@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Left_bar_bleue12/18Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Sorry, I've been really busy lately. Gone by 8am, back home around 11pm. I'll finish it this weekend (barring emergencies), hopefully tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:58 pm

no worries, guys. I'm actually really busy myself, and probably won't post until monday at the earliest. Enjoy your weekend :D
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:
Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Left_bar_bleue12/18Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Sorry David, I am unable to open up my character file and make the required changes to it. However, I was able to make the changes to the forum character sheet. It doesn't have everything, but it should work for now. The problem I have with the old one is a problem on this computer with Microsoft (go figure). I'll update it on a different computer when I get a chance. Right now though, I need sleep.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:27 pm

Oh yeah, I'm going to go sell the scale mail +1 since no one can really use it. I have not updated the money amount yet. I'll do that when I get off work.
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:18 am

erm yes. so I'm gonna be busy tomorrow, and it's really late right now.

I'll start the adventure for real a little late, maybe on Sunday, maybe Monday.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Left_bar_bleue9/14Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:15 pm

*Praises God*
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:37 am

It'll be Tuesday or so. ^^;;

So anyways. I guess since Jerry wants detailed character sheets, you should be ready to produce them at any time. I'm not going to ask for them, but keep your character sheets on the forum updated, so I don't have to <3

If you "forget" that you took damage, I'll deduct XP after a few warnings.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Left_bar_bleue9/14Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:23 am

What if your character is a Dark Elf God in disguise so actually when his HP bar says 6/6, it in reality means 6000/6000? I mean, if i lose 1 hp, i technically still have 5999/6000, and if you round that up, it still might read 6/6
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:44 pm

there's no reason to round. We're going for accuracy here *coughcough* xDDD

I know I said Tuesday, but I got caught up. My uncle randomly picked me up, and we wasted like, two hours that I was going to spend on the RPG.

we'll see how tomorrow works out.

currently I go to school from 9am to 9pm on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:58 am

getting antsy..... hope it comes soon :)
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:51 pm

/em coughs.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:07 am

/stabs.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Left_bar_bleue1/0Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 am

Summer Roleplaying Situation

Here is what we will do.

Because of the lull in the game caused by summer unavailability with player/DM schedules, we will have a temporary summer group. This summer group will be determined on a first come, first serve basis by those who indicate their availability by

1. Contacting me with intent to partipcate
2. Updating their character sheets (.doc file and forum profile)

No guarantees if either is lacking. If you wish to participate but cannot immediately respond, notify me as soon as possible with the date you will be available. My group size will be limited to six people (there are currently ten players).

As mentioned yesterday in my OOC post, I was going to provide for you a blank character sheet if you wanted to re-do your character. That is unnecessary - if you wish to use the "do-over" approach to revising your character, simply re-use your current sheet. The "do-over" approach is suggested for players who wish to save time by remaking their characters using the new race/class info so that they will not have to look through the documents trying to detect small changes made to their race/class.

At a minimum, all races have altered languages to suit the new system used in Novemterra, and many class ability names have changed. Most races have undergone more significant contextual and technical changes that you need to be informed of.
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread   Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Novemterran Sky: Chapter 2 OOC Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A M U R I Z O N forums :: Classified DM Collaboration :: Repository-
Jump to: