A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?

Go down 
+4
MeNotHolgar
RaSa
Alterith
Boomerwang
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/33Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:09 pm

you'll catch a beating from my cane for not paying up for going down. do you really think a pimp would fight fair?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:45 pm

RaSa wrote:
uhhhhh...... i disagree. the opportune moment would have been when you two were departing. whatever works for you though Wink

Ummm okay. I stand corrected (nah). I guess what my post should have said was "Reflecting back on how good it was to see you again, I must say it was jolly good seeing you again!"

rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/33Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:08 pm

haha. what are you, a hare from salamandastron? wot wot?!

eeuuuulllllaliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Dang it, the emoticon palette lied to me! It just showed a bucktoothed emoticon, not a rabbit! *wot wot!*
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/14Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:10 am

MeNotHolgar wrote:
you'll catch a beating from my cane for not paying up for going down. do you really think a pimp would fight fair?

Boy, I would break the twig you call a cane in half, and then make you wish you were never born. After that, I'll take Mrs. Hunt out to a nice Sunday dinner, and then i'll NEVER CALL HER BACK!
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue-9/8Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:41 am

TT_TT play nice, now......
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/14Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:48 am

shut up woman..... make me a sammich!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:32 pm

Before you give him the sandwich, let me grind up some PMS diffuser pills and add 'em in with the ham and cheese...
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Boomerwang wrote:
Before you give him the sandwich, let me grind up some PMS diffuser pills and add 'em in with the ham and cheese...

\\/\// (O) \\/\// ! ! !

indentured.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:37 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:49 pm

ben - what are you doing tomorrow night? i'll be in town and i think free for at least a little while. let me know on here or give me a call at some point.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/21Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:49 am

I will be sitting at home waiting for you to call and tell me you are up for something :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?   Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where in the Nine Hells... is Your Spring Break Plan?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3