A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Day the Earth Stood Still

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Day the Earth Stood Still Left_bar_bleue31/21Day the Earth Stood Still Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

Day the Earth Stood Still Empty
PostSubject: Day the Earth Stood Still   Day the Earth Stood Still EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:44 am

So went and saw this last weekend, and was actually kinda impressed by it. Granted, the Wolverine preview made it all worthwhile regardless of the movie (yeah, they're gonna finally bring gambit in...I'm so happy) but the movie itself was done pretty well. I haven't seen the original, but I've heard it was really good, so now I'll probably get that and see if its true. This one is probably worth seeing on DVD, though it rides the edge of a must see in theater. Just don't go in expecting a fabulous movie, just expect a different take on things, and some cool visuals.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Day the Earth Stood Still Left_bar_bleue16/33Day the Earth Stood Still Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: Day the Earth Stood Still   Day the Earth Stood Still EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:25 am

I was v. tempted to see this over the weekend, but didn't get the chance. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I actually saw that the original was on tv and started watching it... but it was about halfway through, so I stopped. I'll probably end up seeing it sometime when I'm home next week.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Day the Earth Stood Still Left_bar_bleue9/14Day the Earth Stood Still Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: Day the Earth Stood Still   Day the Earth Stood Still EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:34 am

omg.... they are bringing in gambit? heck yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day the Earth Stood Still   Day the Earth Stood Still Empty

Back to top Go down

Day the Earth Stood Still
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A M U R I Z O N forums :: General :: Media & Entertainment-
Jump to: