A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!

Go down 
+3
Alterith
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue1/0Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty
PostSubject: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 1:51 am

I'm bummed that Yourhighness Morgan isn't going to Michigan State. Him and SirDarean Adams (if he wouldn't have already graduated) would've been good together. cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue16/33Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:43 am

wtf, ridiculous... ridiculous awesome!

there's a guy that plays for Oklahoma's basketball team named Longar Longar.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue1/0Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 3:13 pm

Haha that name is sweet.... also sweet woulda been "Longar Strongar" hahaha.

I'm not judging the parents of these children (like I.Perfection, Scientific, etc.). But there's no way I could name my kids these kinda names. But at the same time it would be nice to have something unique. Just so they aren't "yet another Bob, Joe, Bill, etc." not that those names are bad.

What would y'all name your kids?
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue31/21Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Bilbo, Bilbo Baggins von Buchwald-Wright Wink
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue16/33Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 5:12 pm

Mike, Isaac, York, Morc, Jack, Shaq, Fox, Easter Egg. (think about those w/ my last name scratch )
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue9/14Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 2:23 am

rofl...... poor alex's children
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue12/18Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:24 am

Hmmm ... what is Alex's last name?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 8:38 am

Hunt, sorry forgot everyone didn't know.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue9/14Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:19 pm

most do though Wink

This one kid i knew back in highschool, (some of you EL'ers might have too) wanted to name his kids some pretty terrible names too. Joel Lott was his name, and he wanted to name his kids Parking, and Lance A.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue31/21Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:00 pm

lol, I figure just giving my kids my last name is torture enough Razz
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:48 pm

your full last name that is? lol
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 8:05 pm

other bad/crazy names I have seen:

Pilot Inspektor
Audio Science
Amp and Ohm (twins to a pair of physicists)
Steve Stephens (went to EL)
Apple
Moon Unit (Frank Zappa's child)
Dweezel (another Frank Zappa child)
Shi'thead (check it w/o the ', it is pronounced Shih-theed)
Female (pronounced feh-ma-lee)
Dusan Mandik (pronounced doo-shawn man-dick)
Dick Butkus
Richard Holder (friend of my dad's; went by Dick)
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:18 am

while his first name didn't contribute at all, there was a diver on someone's team in our high school conference who's last name was:

Fangboner
Back to top Go down
Archtemplari

Archtemplari

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue14/14Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Offense: BAB: +1 Melee: 4 Ranged: 2
Defense: AC: 15 FF: 14 Touch: 11

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:09 pm

What about that guy at MSU a few years back, Luscious N. Delicious? He was in one of my brother's frosh classes...
Or Soren Sorensen (went to ELHS), or John Littlejohn (violinist)...
And you can't forget names like ESPN Montana (ok, he/she/it doesn't capitalize it).
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:21 pm

These names are freaking hilarious! I feel a little bad for the potential bullying they may have had to endure as they were growing up & associated self-esteem issues, but hey... sometimes that's how the cards are dealt I guess.

I didn't even know about Luscious N. Delicious...?! Was he high-profile? If not then I could understand how I missed him while I was still going to school there. I remember the name Soren Sorensen, or maybe it was the older sibling or something.

ESPN Montana is awesome. And I think that Amp is actually kinda a badass first name. Though now he's effectively named after an energy drink as well, which I dunno, kinda takes away from the badassness of it I think. Just my opinion though, and it reminds me of one of Mike's old RIFTS Juicer characters (did he have any others? haha) who he named the same. I think one of this other characters was named Volt or something hehe.

Audo Silence is hilarious too (though all of them are really funny).

A personal favorite of mine is Scientific Mapp.
Back to top Go down
safirgar

safirgar

Number of posts : 111

Character
HP:
Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Left_bar_bleue8/8Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Offense: damage: 1d6+2, attack: Melee: +2, Rng.: +2, Init: +2
Defense: AC: 15, flat footed: 13

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Barry Horney (a guy my mom works with, his parents must have been assholes.)
Eric Shin (went to EL)
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:06 am

Eric Shin... how unfortunate. i'm assuming his real name isn't Eric and it was just an 'american' name he picked. (like Justin Lee for those of you who knew him, among many others)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!   Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crrrraazzzyyyy Naaaaames!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A M U R I Z O N forums :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: