A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Holiday Plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Holiday Plans Left_bar_bleue31/21Holiday Plans Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

Holiday Plans Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Plans   Holiday Plans EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

So what are peoples plans for Christmas/New Years this year? Who is going to be in town and when will you be here? I'd like to put something together if possible. The day after thanksgiving was awesome, would like to do something like it again. Also am thinking about some laser tag...anyone interested? Let me know what you're going to be doing and when.

I'll be around the whole time except for Christmas Day and the day after (Friday and Saturday), we will be busy with Alison's family. The rest of the holidays I don't have any plans that I know of....though of course Alison plans all that out for me and I only find out about it if I'm lucky Wink
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Holiday Plans Left_bar_bleue16/33Holiday Plans Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

Holiday Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   Holiday Plans EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 pm

I will be in town from the 23rd (late) through the 29th (leaving afternoon-ish). I'll be busy on Christmas Eve, Christmas day and the 27th... I'll be back in the evening on the 27th, but I'll be in the Detroit area for much of the day. The 28th would be the best for me, but if people are only able to do it on the 27th, I'll just show up later. Keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
Holiday Plans Left_bar_bleue9/14Holiday Plans Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

Holiday Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   Holiday Plans EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 pm

I'm working tons. I think i'll be stuck doing the family thing the 24th-27th, but i could possibly do something late the 28th or during the day on the 29th. This is all assuming this time isn't spent with my new girl friend, but she'll be at home for some portion of christmas break, so it may not be an issue...... else i could always bring her? who knows.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
Holiday Plans Left_bar_bleue31/21Holiday Plans Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

Holiday Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   Holiday Plans EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm

you can always bring her along...we all love to meet the girls that are too good for you Wink I work all week same as usual so I can't do anything late, but I can do stuff until 9 or 10 and I'm off at 3pm (except tuesday when I work till 5). Of course, people are welcome to stay later if we do something on Sunday, I'll just goto bed when I need to and whoever is over can hang out till whenever. The noise doesn't carry up from the basement as we found out after thanksgiving so it's fine. Just let me know what people want to do. Or just give me a call when you're free and in town and whoever is around can hang out. We can probably do more than 1 day.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
Holiday Plans Left_bar_bleue1/0Holiday Plans Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

Holiday Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   Holiday Plans EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Sounds great guys, but unfortunately I won't be available this time... I'll only be back 24th-26th (if even the 26th), and those will be family days. I'm leaving for St. Louis on the 27th for the Urbana conference. Guess I'll catch you guys next time!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Holiday Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   Holiday Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A M U R I Z O N forums :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: