A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

CONGRATS in advance!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
CONGRATS in advance! Left_bar_bleue1/0CONGRATS in advance! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

CONGRATS in advance! Empty
PostSubject: CONGRATS in advance!   CONGRATS in advance! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:20 pm

On the eve of probably one of the biggest days of his life (if not the biggest), on behalf of our roleplaying community and brotherhood, I wish to congratulate ALEXANDER HUNT as he forgoes the tradition of ilKHAN and ascends to the seat of STAR LORD.

Haha, I couldn't think of a higher position in the BattleTech universe. Congrats, man! We are proud of you.
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
CONGRATS in advance! Left_bar_bleue31/21CONGRATS in advance! Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS in advance!   CONGRATS in advance! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 pm

I second that motion. I had a blast and I know Alison had a good time too. Sorry we had to dig out so late, but it was 2 hours past the babies bedtime...and a little too loud to expect her to sleep. Have fun in Italy and you can save my butt when you get back Wink
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
CONGRATS in advance! Left_bar_bleue16/33CONGRATS in advance! Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS in advance!   CONGRATS in advance! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:11 pm

haha, thanks guys! it was a blast for sure. i'll be sure to get pics up of italy when I get back. in the meantime, try not to get killed... further? lol
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
CONGRATS in advance! Left_bar_bleue31/21CONGRATS in advance! Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS in advance!   CONGRATS in advance! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:56 pm

check out the pics on alison's facebook page when you get a chance. Some fun times there.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
CONGRATS in advance! Left_bar_bleue9/14CONGRATS in advance! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS in advance!   CONGRATS in advance! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Hahaha, true, I still have to get my pictures up :) i have some excellent dan pictures :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS in advance!   CONGRATS in advance! Empty

Back to top Go down

CONGRATS in advance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A M U R I Z O N forums :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: