A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Cat Owners/Lovers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Cat Owners/Lovers Left_bar_bleue16/33Cat Owners/Lovers Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

Cat Owners/Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Cat Owners/Lovers   Cat Owners/Lovers EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 pm

I don't expect this to get many posts/views, but I don't really care. If any of you have a cat, please give it a scratch today for me. I had to put my cat down after 14 years. She had recently developed a lot of problems and the worst (cancerous colon tumor) of which would have required surgery. Being 14 and having other issues, surgery was not an option because I was worried she either wouldn't survive or would not have been able to have a reasonable quality of life afterward. She would have constantly been on medication and I'm sure it would have required some sort of radiation therapy, and I did not want her to suffer any more. For those of you who have ever had a pet, you can probably understand what I'm going through right now. In any case, hopefully sharing these emotions will help with my grieving process. So my request is that you give your animal a pet and remember for just a moment how much they mean to you, even if they only seem like just an everyday thing. Thanks.

- Alex
RIP Murphy 1995-2009
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Cat Owners/Lovers Left_bar_bleue31/21Cat Owners/Lovers Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

Cat Owners/Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Owners/Lovers   Cat Owners/Lovers EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Really sorry to hear that man, I know what its like to have to put an animal down...though I haven't had to do it in a number of years. Don Juan/Casanova send their condolences, and if you never need a cat to hug they're the friendliest around. You gotta come see the baby anyway. Anyway, take care, and condolences again.
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
Cat Owners/Lovers Left_bar_bleue-9/8Cat Owners/Lovers Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

Cat Owners/Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Owners/Lovers   Cat Owners/Lovers EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 pm

D: My sister and I fed the wild cat near her grandma's house...and my cousin's dog is getting pretty old too...but yeah...I send my condolences also. I might have cried for a few days when my first pet rabbits died, but I was young...and apparently didn't know how to feed rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
Cat Owners/Lovers Left_bar_bleue1/0Cat Owners/Lovers Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

Cat Owners/Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Owners/Lovers   Cat Owners/Lovers EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:37 am

You've got my support too, man. I've always wanted a pet but have always been afraid of becoming too attached. It was hard for me to get over even a couple tadpoles that made it to frog stage when, back when we were still going to Pinecrest, they were rennovating the entire school and there were those huge construction dirt piles in the back covering the playground... and that's where I had caught my first several tadpoles. In recent years, a goldfish my family got at a Chinese School event, a pale little fish with a red streak on his head (my parents affectionately called it "Little Red Riding Hood"), died in the tank, and my mom cried a little over it. I felt pretty awful.

Hope you've seen brighter times in these days since!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Cat Owners/Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Owners/Lovers   Cat Owners/Lovers Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat Owners/Lovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A M U R I Z O N forums :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: